The HITRUST 2020 Annual Conference will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort, May 19-21, in Grapevine, TX
The HITRUST Annual Conference is the most comprehensive and definitive information risk management conference for privacy, security, and compliance professionals. The event highlighted safeguarding sensitive information and preventing data breaches.
The HITRUST Annual Conference introduces new content with sessions focused on emerging challenges and trends. Some of these new topics include:
- Third-Party Assurance
- Internal & External Assessments
- Continuous Risk Management & Controls Monitoring
- Service Provider Control Ownership
- Emerging Compliance & Risk Management Technologies
- International, Federal & State Regulations
- IoT & Connected Devices
- Third-Party Risk Management
- HITRUST CSF Adoption & Controls Implementation
- Security & Privacy in the Startup Community
The HITRUST Annual Conference enables attendees to more effectively manage risk, meet compliance requirements and improve information protection. The event also exposes attendees to collaborative discussions of industry trends and market dynamics. Attendees gain in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF can aid their organizations in conducting assessments and improving their overall information protection.